Right lets see if we can stay in the winning vein.
and… Kalashnikov.. The Real Deal or False Dawn??…
Races in no particular order are as follows :
- 1410 Hexham – Little Bruce and Le Drapeau
- 1430 Warwick – Je Suis Charlie and Peterborough
- 1445 Hexham – Christmas in USA and New List
- 1505 Warwick – Travertine and Gardiner’s Hill
- 1515 Hexham – Corner Creek and McGintys Dream
So there we have it , five of the best, usual format , Bullet then Buckle.
One fact I do wanna now start to track is the correlation of the results and the race type , flat, hurdles, chase to see if one type are much more proliferate than others.
Results to follow and will update as I can , all selections to stand now regardless of market changes.
1. LITTLE BRUCE 1st @ 7.0 (Good start although LD ran unplaced)
2. JE SUIS CHARLIE is 2nd @ 8.86 ( The Buckle bets are looking good today, one more for my treble to land , hopefully the next then I can dream big ).
3. Blankety Blank…that’s a damn shame as both ran ok only to falter coming home 5th and 6th.
4. better as we hit another 4th place but we did hit a Buckle winner as Gardiners Hill romped home 1st @ 5.9
5. And a very disappointing end to the bet as we drew a blank on the last against so much expectation!!.
10 x £25 EW single
Cost = £500
Return = £550.00
Small Profit on the day with the singles, would have been a loss on any multi bet….
If I had done 10 £25 WIN singles …
Return £350 , so another £50 in profit ( £100 total ) , not a lot of difference but still a difference.. 2 Winners from the 10 Selections….